I am delighted to be the guest host for this month’s #ExtraVeg blog challenge for my lovely fellow bloggers Helen at Fuss Free Flavours and Michelle at Utterly Scrummy!
If you can’t tell already, I’m rather obsessed by vegetables, so this is my kinda blog linky. I experiment with vegetables in desserts, as you can tell by all of my recipes. I make Kale and Apple Cake with Apple Icing, Beet Nut Butter Cups, Cauliflower and Chocolate Ice Lollies with Pistachio Dust and loads of other healthy and sinful vegetable-filled treats.
I also try to get extra vegetables into my family’s breakfasts, by adding carrot to porridge or pancakes, mushrooms and kale to scrambled eggs or eating sweet/savoury breakfast salads. You can see more of my family’s vegetable-heavy meals on my instagram feed.
Extra Veg Blog Challenge
To take part, simply blog about any breakfast, lunch, snack or dinner where you eat an extra portion of vegetables, then add your link below.
There are a few rules
- Please link to me on this page, as well as Helen at Fuss Free Flavours and to Michelle at Utterly Scrummy
- Tweet using #ExtraVeg, copy me in (@veggie_desserts) and I’ll tweet all that I see
- Feel free to use the badge or grab the linkie code for your site.
- Closing date – 28th May
- By entering the #ExtraVeg blog linkie you are agreeing to let us use an image from your entry on this site, and to pin to Pinterest.
- Please be respectful of other people’s copyright.
But feel free to
- Send to as many other events as you like, and enter this one as often as you like.
I’ve FINALLY set up a Facebook page for VeggieDesserts. Please ‘like’ it!
Show me how you get extra vegetables in your diet by joining the linky below!