Rex London have kindly given me a Pom Pom Belly Basket worth £25 to give away to one lucky reader!
Scroll down for your chance to win a Pom Pom Belly Basket worth £25 from Rex London.
Rex London (formerly Dotcomgiftshop) has these super-handy belly baskets on their site. They are made from handwoven seagrass, then decorated with bright woollen pom poms.
I love the fun look of them and how useful they are. They’re also really well made and I expect it to last and last.
You can have it open into a bag shape, or fold the top down to form a basket.
I put mine into the laundry room, but my young daughter quickly grabbed it to put toys into! I don’t blame her, it’s a really cute basket!
It’s also useful as a beach bag, shopping bag or for storage.
Information about the Pom Pom Belly Basket:
- Available with green or pink pom poms, with other colours available in a few weeks.
- Handle length: 11cm
- Bag (turned up) measures: 26cm diameter x 38.5cm height (excl. handles)
- Bag (turned down) measures: 39cm diameter x 15cm height
- Material: Cotton, Seagrass
- Versatile: use it turned up with the handles for a larger storage size, or turned down to better display contents.
Enter now for your chance to win a Pom Pom Belly Bag worth £25 from Rex London. Giveaway is open to UK residents aged over 18 and ends at end 11:59pm on Sunday 16 Sept 2018.