Enter now to win a GreenPan 26cm Featherweight Dutch Oven Casserole rrp£130 12 Giveaways of Christmas! Ends 11:59pm on 20th December 2018.
Scroll down for your chance to win a GreenPan 26cm Featherweight Dutch Oven Casserole rrp £130
GreenPan created the original healthy ceramic non-stick cookware. It is a trusted go-to brand for non-toxic, easy to clean and easy to use pots and pans.
I have a few of their pans that I got years ago and they’re all still going strong. My wok is a joy to use as it’s very non-stick (meaning I don’t need oil for stir fry!), it’s solid and heavy duty and still looks great.
My GreenPan frying pan works similarly – it’s sturdy, works very well and still looks fab.
Featherweight Dutch Oven Cast Aluminium Casserole
This lightweight pot from GreenPan’s remastered Featherweight collection is made with a cast aluminium body that’s 50% lighter than cast iron. This means that the pot is tough and durable and has excellent heat distribution and retention, while being easy to lift even when full of a lovely soup, stew or curry.
Enhanced with diamonds (oh my!), the Thermolon™ Infinity Professional ceramic non-stick coating makes food release simple and cleaning easy.
The Dutch Oven design has a self-basting lid to ensure food remains succulent. Side handles with removable silicone holders make holding the pot comfortable.
I’ve been using the cast aluminium Dutch Oven all week and it’s been fantastic. I love how light it is, but it still works just as well as my heavier cast iron ones. I’ve quickly and easily made curries and stews. In fact I have a red lentil dahl bubbling away in it right now. It feels light in my hands, but it’s really strong, sturdy and very high quality.
I love love love that I can just rinse it and whack it into the dishwasher. Another great touch is the little rubber handle covers so you don’t burn yourself or have to use a tea towel to move it.
This pot is going to get a LOT of use in my house. The 26cm is a great family size.
It’s available exclusively at John Lewis.
- Lightweight cast aluminium design
- Thermolon™ Infinity Professional ceramic non-stick coating
- Oven safe up to 260°C (lid oven safe up to 200°C)
- Dishwasher safe (whoop!)
- Made in Belgium
- Dutch Oven design with self-basting lid and excellent heat retention
- Comfortable side handles with removable silicone holders
- Suitable for all hobs, including inductionSizes available:
22cm, Capacity: 3.3L
24cm, Capacity: 4.2L
26cm, Capacity: 4.3L
12 Giveaways of Christmas
This giveaway is part of my 12 Giveaways of Christmas! I’ve teamed up with loads of amazing brands to give my lovely readers the chance to win some incredible prizes.
From 1st November, I’ll be setting one giveaway live on the blog every day for 12 days. The giveaways will end, one per day, for 12 days until 23 December.
You have loads of chances to win, so keep coming back to see all of the new prizes up for grabs!
- Oxo Bakeware (worth £125) – with baking trays, baking sheets and more – all perfect for making Christmas dinner.
- Viners Cutlery (worth £80) – a beautiful 18 piece set of classic high-quality cutlery.
- BergHOFF Leo Pizza Set (worth £90) – make perfect pizzas with this top quality set including pizza stone, pizza shovel, slicer and grater.
- Wacom Bamboo Slate Digital Notepad (£125) – a must for the modern doodler to turn pictures and notes digital.
- USB Microphone (worth £170) – a high quality microphone, perfect for budding YouTubers or musicians.
- Edge of Belgravia Arondight Knife Set (worth £230)– A must for keen cooks, this 7 piece pro quality knife set also comes with a stylish knife block.
- And much more!
To be in with a chance of winning a GreenPan 26cm Featherweight Dutch Oven Casserole rrp £130, enter via the Rafflecopter widget below. This giveaway is open to UK entrants over 18 only and runs until 11.59PM on Thursday 20th December 2018.
Enter my other 12 Giveaways of Christmas – including Oxo Bakeware (£125), USB Microphone (£170), Viners Cutlery (£80), Edge of Belgravia Knives (£230) and much more!
Terms and conditions:
Entry into my giveaways will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
The winner will be announced on the Rafflecopter widget after the prize has been claimed.
There is 1 prize of the item listed above.
There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
This giveaway is open to UK entrants only and runs until 11.59pm on 20 December 2018.
The winner will be picked at random and then contacted via email.
Veggie Desserts, as the promoter, reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize, giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice.
Entrants must be over 18 years old.
If the winner doesn’t respond to the email within 5 days, another winner will be picked.
The prize will be delivered to the winner as soon as possible by the brand directly.
Delivery of the prize before Christmas cannot be guaranteed.
Disclosure: GreenPan kindly provided a casserole for this giveaway and for review.